In the News
- How the World's Most Admired Companies Prioritize ESG, executive survey published by Korn Ferry and Fortune Magazine, 2022.
- ‘If We Don’t Find Ways To Deal Effectively With Data, The Cost To The Planet Could Be Huge’: Why CIOs Are Making Sustainable IT A Top Priority - forbes.com
- March 2022 edition of Sustainable Business Review, published by The Ethical Corporation magazine.
- March 2022 edition of Business & Nature: Moving Beyond Carbon, published by Responsible Business Europe 2022.
- Creating a New Sustainability Point for the Technology Code of Practice. Technology in Government blog from gov.uk. November 2021.
- October 5-6, 2022 - IoT Tech Expo: co-located events: 5G, Blockchain, Edge Computing Expo, Cybersecurity & Cloud, AI & Big Data - Santa Clara, CA
- October 17-21 , 2022 - Prevail 2022: Availability, Performance, Security and Testing - Virtual
- October 20-21, 2022 - Digital Around the World - Virtual
- November 1, 2022 - How to Approach Responsible Computing - Webinar
- December 1-2, 2022 - IoT Tech Expo: co-located events: 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity & Cloud, AI & Big Data - London, UK
- July 21, 2022 - Your Path to Responsible Computing - webinar
- June 22-23, 2022 - Responsible Business Asia, “Sustainability: The Business Imperative for a Brighter Future,” - Virtual.
- June 8-9, 2022 - Responsible Business Europe, “Delivering the Just Transition and Sustaining Commercial Success,” - London.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). Helps organizations report on economic, environmental, and social impacts considering a wide range of interests.
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP). Captures environmental performance data related to GHG emissions, water, forests, and supply chain.
- Integrated Reporting Framework (IIRC). Establishes Guiding Principles and Content Elements allowing companies to produce "integrated reports".
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB). Facilitates disclosure of material sustainability information in SEC filings.
- Taskforce on Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD). Encourages firms to align climate-related risk disclosures with investors' needs.
- Climate-Laws.org. There are more than 2,500 climate laws and policies worldwide. How can people in information technology help?
- Green Software Foundation. Building a trusted ecosystem of people, standards, tooling, and best practices for green software.