Join us on February 22nd, 2023 10-11am CST for a new webinar that will help you understand the practical things you can do today to rebuild trust in digital technologies.
We are building a systemic approach, addressing current and future challenges in sustainability, ethics, and professionalism.
Become a member today to get started!
By signing this manifesto, your organization commits to shaping systems, procedures, and operations to adhere to responsible computing values in key areas.
Ensure that your organization is a responsible contributor to – and an advocate For – the planet’s sustainable development goals.
By joining Responsible Computing you will ensure that your organization assumes a leadership position as a responsible pacesetter in the 6 domains.
Membership guarantees you a seat at the table, working alongside the leading advocates and experts for realizing the planet’s sustainable development goals.
By leveraging combined expertise in a neutral environment, our members work together to build responsible computing organizations.
Our member activities yield results that can influence go-to-market solutions and strategies and impact businesses’ bottom line.
the foundation for a strong, fully-functional INITIATIVE
Our Member’s Commitment
- As a Responsible Computing member, your organization will publicly commit to the principles of responsible computing.
- This ensures that your organization is putting those principles into action with your decisions.
- Your commitment to each of the 6 domains will help your organization and others become responsible tenants of the planet.
Our Commitment to Our Members
- Your progress toward these commitments will be tracked on our website.
- Our goal is that your organization and your peer member organizations will inspire every employee in the world to adhere to responsible computing principals.
- Responsible Computing will support our members to progress and accomplish the 6 domains by providing a framework, guidance, and resources for each.
Responsible Computing helps ensure that your organization is a responsible contributor to – and an advocate for – the planet’s sustainable development goals.
The aim of Responsible Computing is to shift thinking and, ultimately, behavior across industries, resulting in real change. For that reason, the Responsible Computing manifesto and framework are freely available to everyone.
Every Responsible Computing member organization publicly commits to the principles of responsible computing and ensures that they are putting those principles into action with their operational decisions. Their progress toward these commitments is tracked right here on this website. Our goal is that someday every employee in the world will adhere to responsible computing Principles.
The 6 Domains of Responsible Computing
Responsible Computing Framework
In the Responsible Computing framework, sustainable enterprises emerge to meet the environmental imperative. With Responsible Computing guidance, your organization will:
- Integrate your digital transformation and environmental sustainability strategies and efforts.
- Use emerging technologies as a catalyst for developing smart and innovative solutions to environmental challenges.
- Transform business processes into green intelligent workflows.
- Infuse environmental sustainability into your enterprise experiences and culture.
- Become an enabler and facilitator of change.