- March 2022 edition of Sustainable Business Review, published by The Ethical Corporation magazine.
- March 2022 edition of Business & Nature: Moving Beyond Carbon, published by Responsible Business Europe 2022.
- Creating a New Sustainability Point for the Technology Code of Practice. Technology in Government blog from gov.uk. November 2021.
- Clean IT: Toward Sustainable Digital Technologies. Self-paced course from openHPI.
- Responsible Business USA “Delivering THE Business Strategy for a Commercially Successful Transition,” April 19-20, New York.
- Responsible Business Europe, “Delivering the Just Transition and Sustaining Commercial Success,” June 8-9, London.
- Responsible Business Asia, “Sustainability: The Business Imperative for a Brighter Future,” June 22-23, Virtual.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). Helps organizations report on economic, environmental, and social impacts considering a wide range of interests.
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP). Captures environmental performance data related to GHG emissions, water, forests, and supply chain.
- Integrated Reporting Framework (IIRC). Establishes Guiding Principles and Content Elements allowing companies to produce "integrated reports".
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB). Facilitates disclosure of material sustainability information in SEC filings.
- Taskforce on Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD). Encourages firms to align climate-related risk disclosures with investors' needs.
- Climate-Laws.org. There are more than 2,500 climate laws and policies worldwide. How can people in information technology help?
- Green Software Foundation. Building a trusted ecosystem of people, standards, tooling, and best practices for green software.