Start Making an Impact by Becoming
a Member Today
Ensure that your IT organization is a responsible contributor to – and an advocate FOR – the planet’s sustainable development goals.
By joining Responsible Computing you will ensure that your IT organization assumes a leadership position as a responsible pacesetter in the 6 domains.
Membership guarantees you a seat at the table, working alongside the leading advocates and experts for realizing the planet’s sustainable development goals.
By leveraging combined technical expertise in a neutral environment, members solve larger problems that transform IT teams into responsible computing organizations.
Our member activities yield results that can influence go-to-market solutions and strategies and impact businesses’ bottom line.
the foundation for a strong, fully-functional INITIATIVE
Our Member’s Commitment
- As a Responsible Computing member, your organization will publicly commit to the principles of responsible computing.
- This ensures that your organization is putting those principles into action with your IT decisions.
- Your commitment to each of the 6 domains will help your organization and others become responsible tenants of the planet.
Our Commitment to Our Members
- Your progress toward these commitments will be tracked on our website.
- Our goal is that your organization and your peer member organizations will inspire every IT professional in the world to adhere to responsible computing principals.
- Responsible Computing will support our members to progress and accomplish the 6 domains by providing a framework, guidance, and resources for each.
Become a Founding Member and Benefit the Most
New and re-elected Founding Members are selected by the other Founding Members during our annual election cycle.
Founding Members RECEIVE:
- A leadership position governing Responsible Computing.
- Four-year guaranteed seats on the Steering Committee.
- Acknowledgment as Founding Members on Responsible Computing website, collateral, conference
presentations, analysts and media interviews and all other public and internal membership materials.
- Enhanced event marketing support including promotion of your events on Responsible Computing
Events Page, Tweets and Retweets from our social platform.
- Ability to co-brand and host a use-case-centric or thought leadership style Webinar on BrightTALK, the
Responsible Computing Webinar platform.
- Receive lead opportunities from Responsible Computing co-branded/co-hosted events.
- Cross participation in Object Management Group sibling programs.
- All of the general membership benefits.